- Take ownership of the planning, design, development and launch of social media campaigns while also working closely with other teams across the agency.
- Oversee the management of content calendars and the approvals process of all assets.
- Work closely with our team of Social Media Strategists, Content Creators and Social Media Executives throughout the delivery of day to day social media activities.
- Monitor social media trends and new developments.
- Take the lead on developing social media reports and presenting findings to clients.
- Liaise closely with your clients so that you are their go-to person for all social media related queries.