We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our bustling London team. Supporting senior members of the social team in this role you’ll gain invaluable experience as you produce and deliver social media campaigns across a range of big name ThirtyThree clients.
You’ll learn what it means to work for an award-winning creative agency with a wide range of specialisms, understanding how to best engage different audiences, and getting involved in the creation and management of client social channels. This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a global agency that is constantly growing.
About the role
You’ll be able to hit the ground running with the drive to see concepts through from idea to implementation. Typical duties will include:
- Moderating and managing content for clients across their social channels
- Developing engaging and appealing social content for clients that you’d be proud of
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Reporting on activities and highlighting important social media moments
- Supporting the execution of campaigns from conception to launch following deadlines and project plans
- Producing regular and ad hoc documentation for clients as requested
- Maintaining and updating knowledge on the general social media landscape and in the context of specific clients
- Ensuring all content is delivered in the appropriate tone of voice and with high levels of accuracy. This will include monitoring, moderating and responding on a constant basis – an ‘always on’ approach
- Supporting the team to manage and grow the social media communities that ThirtyThree are responsible for
A bit about you
- You’ll already have knowledge of how different social media platforms work, with an understanding of what content works on each
- We’ll see tangible enthusiasm for social media
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail, good editorial skills and knowledge of writing copy for various social media channels
- A creative thinker, you’ll have plenty of ideas and a willingness to experiment
- You’ll be confident working as part of a team, sharing ideas and learning
- You’ll have strong analytical skills and a good understanding of social media reporting
- Experience in paid social campaign management would be considered a bonus
A bit about ThirtyThree
With offices in New York, London and Bristol we are the leading global agency in our field. Providing recruitment communications and employer branding solutions to clients across a range of sectors, we have a network of inspiring, talented individuals who continue to build strong, successful business relationships with our new and existing clients.
We’re excited for the future, apply now and you could be a part of it.
To apply, pop your CV and a covering letter over to Stuart.Russell@ThirtyThree.co.uk